The Art of Cupping Level-1
- Students: 0/12
- Location: 7580 Fay Avenue Suite #302 La Jolla CA 92037 (located within Active Rest Chiropractic)
- Viewers: 1543
This is a unique hands-on class on cupping, with techniques you’ll never learn at school; however, you could—and should—know them for a successful practice. Designed for massage therapists, TCM doctors, and holistic/medical professionals and students, this class is sure to be a sparkly addition to your roster.
WHY CUPPING ?
– Cupping can save your time, hands and energy.
– Cupping is a great diagnostic tool.
– Many varieties of cupping can be used for different purposes: for athletes, to reduce pain and inflammation, unlock TMJ, cellulite and weight reduction, detox and more.
– Cupping therapy modernizes your menu, adds customers, and increases revenue.
– Cupping requires minimal start-up investment includes technician training and high-quality spa cupping supplies.
–Cupping helps maximize treatment room utilization and therapist productivity, as cupping can be offered as an add-on or a stand-alone treatment.
- In this class you will learn:
- The history of cupping
- Cupping types: bamboo, glass, ceramic, silicone, dragon fire, electric, magnetic, vacuum gradual decompression machines
Cupping therapy effects and mechanisms explanations
- Different cupping methods: dry, wet, ice, water, heat, herbal, stationary, sliding, basic techniques of cupping massage
- How to treat patients correctly with different body types and constitution
- Basic treatment protocols: “Flu shot,” cold, pains, abdominal cupping, facial cupping
- Reading cupping marks
- Indications, contraindications, warning signs, avoiding problems with the law, some marketing tips.
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn something new! Join our class!
THIS IS A VERY SMALL CLASS WITH LIMITED SPOTS. WE HAVE MASSAGE TABLES AND CUPPING MACHINES FOR EVERYBODY TO WORK WITH. PLEASE SIGN-UP IN ADVANCE!
RVSP: We have 48 hr cancellation policy